10 am - 5 pm
1 pm - 5 pm
Noon - 5 pm
Polyptych, made with seven panels. Originally hung in the Tampa Bay Hotel Music Room and was used as a backdrop for the orchestra and musical performances. Moved into the Museum in 1933 for preservation.
These detail photos show each of the panels in order.
Accession number: 1998.231.
Copyright © 2015 The Henry B. Plant Museum, Tampa FL. Web Design and Development by Bayshore Solutions.
Powered by Kentico CMS