- Height: 4 x 6.5 in.
This circa 1893 photograph shows the south entrance to the hotel, denoted by the massive wrought iron gates bearing the TBH monogram. Pedestrians, carriages, and later by automobiles arriving from Lafayette Street used this entrance to the grounds. The gatehouse is the small structure to the left and was the night watchman’s office.
Images may not be copied or reproduced without permission of the HB Plant Museum. High resolution scans are available for purchase.
Accession number: 1982.010.001i