For schools, homeschoolers, summer camps, after school programs, scout groups, college classes and more. Book a Field Trip!
Young historians will learn about:
- Tampa’s early development during the late 19th century
- The Gilded Age lifestyle in late 19th century Florida
- Visionary Henry Plant and the impact of his Plant System of railroads, steamships and hotels in the development of Florida
- The vital role of the Tampa Bay Hotel in the Spanish-American War
- The unique Moorish-Revival architectural style of the Hotel
- Primary sources
Young historians will experience:
*The Museum isn’t just for 3rd grade social studies. Many high school, college, and after school programs for history/economics, art, education, decorative arts, Spanish and photography classes have enjoyed visiting the Museum and making cross-discipline connections.
Contact Curator of Education Heather Trubee Brown at 813.258.7304 or email@example.com.
Book a Field Trip!