Adults - $15
Seniors - $13
Youth - $9
Discount Days (December 4, 5, 11, 12)
Adults - $11
Seniors - $10
Youth - $7
Experience the extravagance and grandeur of a Victorian Christmas at the former 1891 Tampa Bay Hotel during the Henry B. Plant Museum’s Victorian Christmas Stroll. Allowing visitors a glimpse of Christmas past, the event runs every day from December 1st – 23rd, 10 am – 8 pm daily.
During the Victorian Christmas Stroll, visitors will explore the Museum transformed by Christmas trees ranging in height from a few inches to more than 14 feet, 40,000 lights, and hundreds of feet of garland. Decorations include vintage fashions, antique toys, locally sourced cigar boxes, and fanciful ornaments.
The Victorian Christmas Stroll celebrates the warmth and spirit of an old fashioned holiday. Complimentary cider and cookies will be served on the veranda each day while holiday music floats through the air. Guests can enjoy live music each evening from 6 pm – 8 pm.
Shoppers in the Museum Store will find snuggly Teddy Bears available for purchase. For each bear bought in the Store, the Museum will donate another one to the Tampa Police Department Family Violence Unit.
The Museum will host a number of special performances during the Victorian Christmas Stroll. Included are:
- December 1: Member Appreciation Day, Stroll Grand Opening
- Featuring: Classical Guitar with John Barr 10 am – 12 pm and Classical Harp with Damara Chaudhuri 1 – 3 pm.
- December 1-10: Drop off your Letters to Santa!
- December 3, 10, 17: Upstairs/Downstairs Live Theater, 2 pm
- December 10: Metropolitan Youth Orchestra, 2 pm
- December 21: Music in the Museum, 11 am
- December 17: Children’s Day at the Stroll, 10 am – 5 pm
- Featuring: Bits ‘N Pieces Puppet Theatre, paper crafting, story-time, and more.
The Museum Store is a treasure trove of unique gifts, including elegant jewelry, artwork and beautiful holiday accessories. Enjoy shopping in a unique Victorian atmosphere: the Museum Store is open from 10 am to 8 pm daily.
Proceeds from the Victorian Christmas Stroll fund museum restoration and preservation projects, as well as educational programming.