Our gift to all fathers is free admission to the Henry B. Plant Museum
on Father's Day, June 20th from noon – 5 pm! Bring your Father to the Museum and let him escape to the former Tampa Bay Hotel. Dads will love exploring the building that hosted notables such as Teddy Roosevelt, Thomas Edison, and John Philip Sousa. Explore the grounds and see a historical marker commemorating Babe Ruth’s longest homerun!
Top 5 Experiences for Dad at the Henry B. Plant Museum
- Save money with free admission to the Museum
- Photo opportunity on the historic veranda
- Investigate why Teddy Roosevelt brought his Rough Riders, in 1898, to the Tampa Bay
- Imagine seeing Babe Ruth’s longest home run – hit at Plant Field in 1919
- Discover Henry Plant, the man behind the Tampa Bay hotel, while listening to our audio tour